The most controversial series of Eleventh Hour Podcast continues! Though, thankfully, in this case it doesn't mean increased sexual content, racism, or blasphemy, just that we once again politely disagree about the episode's quality. One of us liked it, one of us didn't. Which was which? You'll just have to find out!
In this podcast you will also hear:
- Joe's most complicated joke setup ever
- TWO Final Fantasy musical references
- A discussion as to the relative ease of spontaneous lying
- More about the stilted direction of Mike Oldfield's "Pictures in the Dark" video
- Continuing evidence of Donald's attempt to take over the podcast
- And maybe even some discussion of the episode
Who's been reeling from the balls? Who can do the needful? Just how many individual lines establish that Danny is a soldier and the Doctor doesn't like soldiers? All these questions and more will be answered by the podcast we hope is good enough for you...